Product Review! (**NOT SPONSORED/PAID**)


    Hello!  I hope y'all are enjoying your springtime just as much as we are!  We are blessed with anywhere from mid-70s to mid-80s temperatures, with lots of sunshine! 

     I know we're trying to enjoy as much of it as we can, for it won't be much longer until the heat becomes sweltering; and, at times, suffocating.  Such is life in the south.   Alas, we endure it, because although the summers here are HOT, the rest of the time here is just so pleasant

     Well, enough of the chit-chat, and on to the reason for this post!  Today, I received an order I had made the other day, from Mama's Healing Salve.  (She doesn't know about this post--I just want to support this business!)  It came right on time, too! 

     I learned of MHS (Mama's Healing Salve), when I became connected with the owner on social media.   It wasn't until rather recently that I purchased her salve, as I had been accustomed to getting a similar product elsewhere.  However, when I saw all the ingredients, the affordability, and her friendliness, I took a chance.  Boy, am I glad I did!

     It has worked well for rashes and cuts.  We've used it on various bug bites, with success.  None of us have had a bad reaction to this salve.

     As my current stock of salve was dwindling, I needed to replenish it, quickly (very active boy home here; let alone a little sister who's bent on giving her big brother a run for his money!).  I also wanted to get her spray hand sanitizer, too.  So, that's just what I did!

     Well, not only did I get the salve and spray sanitizer (both of which I had options on scents!), but she blessed me with one of her lip balms!  I'm excited to try it!

     All of these things, after shipping, cost me under $40.  The salve is a 4 oz. container, and the sprays are 2 oz. each.  All products are lovingly made with quality products.

     So, if you're like myself, and currently haven't the time to make your own products, and want to support a cottage industry (and, fellow believer), please look her up!

(**I am NOT a healthcare professionalPlease do your OWN research, and consult with your own healthcare provider, before attempting to use any product.**)


Copyright 2019 Molding Into A Lady 

Comments

Popular Posts