Five Months, Already?!

     It has been a long time since I last wrote in my blog!  Five months have passed, rather quickly!  I do have good reason.

     I know that I mentioned, after the birth of our son, that I would probably be writing less.  I knew the business of motherhood would quickly demand my attention...And, boy, has it ever!

     I know I am still learning the ropes of being a mother, (hey, I am still learning how to be a good wife!).  There are days that feel like a total wash:  Where "no" seems to be the word of the day...or week; where you stay in jammies all day, because it is just one of those days

     On top of trying to guide, and corral, a very inquisitive boy, God decided to throw a surprise our way:  another baby!  So, I am learning how to not only care for a rapidly-growing toddler boy, but I am also experiencing growing a little girl at the same time!  Whoa!

     So, though I am completely grateful for our newest blessing, I am not quite as apt to write as I would desire.  Many times, the idea just tires me.  Keeping our son alive, as well as all that my body is experiencing with our little girl's rapid growth, takes quite a bit of energy.  Oh, and then there's that being-a-wife-thingy.

     I must say, my husband is a very gracious man towards me!  This pregnancy has proven to be much different than the previous one; on top of the fact that I am keeping care of a little boy in the process.  So, when dinner is whatever I can throw together at the last minute, he does not complain.  There have been many times, after a hard day at work, he will jump in and conquer dinner for us.  I could list many more ways he has helped me, but suffice it to say I know I am one very blessed woman! 

     Just like last time, I am in awe that God would see fit to bless us with a little soul.  I honestly believed, after the birth of our boy, that our prayers had been answered; and, they had.  Once he starting growing out of certain things, I would donate them; for, I saw no need in keeping them--after all, I was not expecting another child.  Though my husband's prudence in this matter wisely kept me from departing from every item our son no longer used/needed, I still did not expect another child...Especially so soon!

     Well, God had other plans!  To say I was dumbfounded, flabbergasted, shocked--yes, to it all!  Grateful, thankful, blessed--yes!  To have another blessing from the Lord, and then to learn it would be our first daughter, oh, our hearts were overflowing with praise!  Again, just as before, I know that it is all to the praise and glory of my Heavenly Father! 

     So, if you would, kindly keep us in prayer, as we prepare in the ensuing months for this newest addition to our family!

Comments

  1. Congratulations Renee! That's so awesomely awesome! I will keep you in prayer.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

"Let your speech be alway with grace, seasoned with salt, that ye may know how ye ought to answer every man." Colossians 4:6

Popular Posts