2017 January Day Book


Today


Looking Out My Window:
...Is the start of dusk.
 
I Am Thinking:

...Of how blessed I am to know the Living God!

I Am Thankful:

...That through Christ, I am forever blessed!

One Of My Favorite Things:

...Is moving forward with the Lord.

I Am Creating:
...ideas.

I Am Wearing:

...Jammies.

I Am Reading:

...Well, wanting to read:  "Passionate Housewives Desperate For God," "Given By Inspiration," & "Created To Be His Help Meet," to name a few.

I Am Hoping:

...For God's protection over His people.
I Am Learning:

...To not grow weary in well-doing.

In My Kitchen:
...Is the delectable aroma of dinner.
In My Garden:

...Ahh, well, nothing, currently.  The surprise cold snap and drenching rain helped tremendously with that one!

Post Script:

...Our child just handed my husband the "Holman Bible Atlas;" never too early to start, I guess!

Shared Quote:
"To employ soft words and honeyed phrases in discussing questions of everlasting importance; to deal with errors that strike at the foundations of all human hope as if they were harmless and venial mistakes; to bless where God disapproves, and to make apologies where He calls us to stand up like men and assert, though it may be the aptest method of securing popular applause in a sophistical age, is cruelty to man and treachery to Heaven.  Those who on such subjects attach more importance to the rules of courtesy than they do to the measures of truth do not defend the citadel, but betray it into the hands of its enemies.  Love for Christ, and for the souls for whom He died, will be the exact measure of our zeal in exposing the dangers by which men's souls are ensnared."--Thornwell, as found in "Final Authority:  A Christian's Guide to the King James Bible," by Dr. William P. Grady
A Moment From My Day:

"Sunny Afternoon in January" 2017 Molding Into A Lady

Closing Notes:
 
"This blessed old book that I hold in my hand, is true from beginning to end.  It's the solid foundation where I firmly stand:  sin kept me from it, now it keeps me from sin."
"This Blessed Old Book" hymn

Comments

  1. I loved my visit to your blog, it was so refreshing to see and hear from someone who is not afraid to stand up and be vocal for Jesus. It was just a fresh of fresh air. Thanks for your blog and voice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I am very honored to have you say that sort of thing. :-)

      Delete

Post a Comment

"Let your speech be alway with grace, seasoned with salt, that ye may know how ye ought to answer every man." Colossians 4:6

Popular Posts