Wednesday, November 16, 2016

2016 November Day Book

For Today


Looking Out My Window:

I can still see the lush foliage, deceptively spring-like during the autumn day.

I Am Thinking:

...Of how blessed I am to have my compassionate husband.

I Am Thankful:

...That God walks me through each step of my journey.

One Of My Favorite Things:

...Is a clean kitchen sink.

I Am Creating:

...Not much, at the moment.  However, many plans in this mind of mine!

I Am Wearing:

...Comfortable, homey clothes. :-)

I Am Reading:

...Well, getting ready to read "Passionate Housewives Desperate For God," again, as part of a Book Club/Study in which I'm involved.

I Am Hoping:

...For continued healing:  both in my soul, and body.

I Am Learning:

...Of the absolute necessity to lean upon the strong arms of my Saviour!

In My Kitchen:

Exciting new culinary adventures that include God-given, Dear-caught, venison!

In My Garden:

...Our first, real attempt at growing our food!  Everything is blessedly popping up as it should!

Board Room:
https://www.pinterest.com/pin/263531015675708527/

Post Script:

Bandana Gramma Youtube Channel -- If you've not checked out her channel, do so now!  You won't be disappointed.  If you do, please let her know Miss Renee sent you her way!

Shared Quote:
'"You are no saint,' says the devil. Well, if I am not, I am a sinner, and Jesus Christ came into the world to save sinners. Sink or swim, I go to Him; other hope, I have none."  Charles Spurgeon 
A Moment From My Day:



Closing Notes:
"For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves:  it is the gift of God:  Not of works, lest any man should boast."  Ephesians 2:8-9

2 comments:

  1. Hello, My first time visit here and I'm popping by from Simple Woman's Daybook site.

    Thank you for sharing a slice of your life today. Here's wishing you glimpses of heaven in unexpected places. Blessings, Brenda

    ReplyDelete

"Let your speech be alway with grace, seasoned with salt, that ye may know how ye ought to answer every man." Colossians 4:6

Related Posts with Thumbnails