Enjoy the convenience, of having my posts sent directly to your inbox!

Saturday, April 23, 2016

"A God Who's For Us," By Charles Lawson

     Maybe it is due to the nature of my life these days.   Maybe it will always affect me thus.  However, I do not recall having a message so minister to my soul this morning:  I just kept sobbing.  I could listen to it, every day.

     Those who know me intimately well, may understand why this message so touched my soul.  Yet, I know that I am certainly not the only one to be benefited by such a blessed sermon!  I also know it may minister to another, in a completely different fashion.  Well, here it is, for your great benefit:

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Let your speech be alway with grace, seasoned with salt, that ye may know how ye ought to answer every man." Colossians 4:6

Related Posts with Thumbnails