Changes

     As with all things, changes occur.  Over here in my li'l spot of the world, change has met up with us.  Change is not a bad thing, in and of itself.

     That being said, for some time I have contemplated changing things around in my life, pertaining to my blog.  I do believe it has come time, for me to focus my attentions elsewhere.  I do plan on keeping this blog up and running, but without the same amount of care I once gave it.

     Already, I believe it was evident; at least, to Dear and I.  Life has become much different for us.  Thus, sporadic attempts at writing. :-)

     I hope to stay involved as much as I can.  As you can see, I have already removed some features from my site.  Until further notice, what is on here, currently, will stay up.

     So, if you stumble across my blog and see differences, you will know why.  :-)  I do still plan on writing, but not as frequently, and possibly not in the same format.  We will just have to wait and see what transpires!

Comments

  1. So very sad.I see so few women speaking truth today,but truly wish you Gods blessing. I will miss your posts.I too began covering my head in Oct. 2012.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dawn, your comment blessed my heart. I am honored that I've been able to bless you in my writings; that's always been my heart's desire: Honor God, & bless my fellow sisters in Christ.

      Life has changed so much, since the arrival of our son. I might be able to write more, later down the road. As it looks right now, though, I am so full with taking care of our lives here, that I struggle to focus much energy on my blog. I do enjoy writing, & the fellowship I've been given, through this blog; we'll just have to see what God does. 😊

      Delete

Post a Comment

"Let your speech be alway with grace, seasoned with salt, that ye may know how ye ought to answer every man." Colossians 4:6

Popular Posts