Tuesday, July 2, 2013

2013 July Day Book

FOR TODAY

Outside my window...

...Have been sailboats going along their merry way.

I am thinking...

...What Moses must have thought as he was in the desert for 40 years, after running away from Egypt.

I am thankful...

...That God doesn't quit on me; 'cause I would have a long time ago!

In the kitchen...

...Is silence.

I am wearing...

...A Hawaiian caftan.

I am creating...

...Homemade butter, later.

I am going...

...Somewhere--only the good Lord knows where, though.

I am wondering...

...What we shall learn in our "wilderness."

I am reading...

...the Bible.

I am hoping...

...In Jesus.

I am looking forward to...

...When we nevermore shall roam.

I am learning...

...That I have been too selfish, and that God wants to change me!

Around the house...

...Is silence.

I am pondering...

...The two greatest commandments.

A favorite quote for today...

..."And above all things have fervent charity among yourselves:  for charity shall cover the multitude of sins."--1 Peter 4:8

One of my favorite things...

...Is being a part of a good community.

A few plans for the rest of the week:

1.  Study the Bible
2.  Get situated in our temporary abode
3.  Visit friends (maybe!)
4.  Visit a church

A peek into my day...





2 comments:

  1. Amen to no longer wandering in the wilderness.

    I like the photographs as well. They are refreshing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, my dear! I hope you're experiencing more cheerfulness these days; I think of you often.

    Thank you for the picture compliment. God makes lovel scenery, doesn't He?

    ReplyDelete

"Let your speech be alway with grace, seasoned with salt, that ye may know how ye ought to answer every man." Colossians 4:6

Related Posts with Thumbnails