2013 July Day Book

FOR TODAY

Outside my window...

...Have been sailboats going along their merry way.

I am thinking...

...What Moses must have thought as he was in the desert for 40 years, after running away from Egypt.

I am thankful...

...That God doesn't quit on me; 'cause I would have a long time ago!

In the kitchen...

...Is silence.

I am wearing...

...A Hawaiian caftan.

I am creating...

...Homemade butter, later.

I am going...

...Somewhere--only the good Lord knows where, though.

I am wondering...

...What we shall learn in our "wilderness."

I am reading...

...the Bible.

I am hoping...

...In Jesus.

I am looking forward to...

...When we nevermore shall roam.

I am learning...

...That I have been too selfish, and that God wants to change me!

Around the house...

...Is silence.

I am pondering...

...The two greatest commandments.

A favorite quote for today...

..."And above all things have fervent charity among yourselves:  for charity shall cover the multitude of sins."--1 Peter 4:8

One of my favorite things...

...Is being a part of a good community.

A few plans for the rest of the week:

1.  Study the Bible
2.  Get situated in our temporary abode
3.  Visit friends (maybe!)
4.  Visit a church

A peek into my day...





Comments

  1. Amen to no longer wandering in the wilderness.

    I like the photographs as well. They are refreshing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, my dear! I hope you're experiencing more cheerfulness these days; I think of you often.

    Thank you for the picture compliment. God makes lovel scenery, doesn't He?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

"Let your speech be alway with grace, seasoned with salt, that ye may know how ye ought to answer every man." Colossians 4:6

Popular Posts