My Most Favorite Friend On Earth!

     Today has been a busy day, (well, at least the latter part of it). :) I did get a couple loads of laundry washed this morning, including a load of dishes in my handy-dandy dishwasher. When I picked up Dear from work, we got to run around and enjoy each other's company. :)
     Lately I have come to realize how he is my best friend, (Christ being the first one!). It just sort of dawned on me how precious our friendship is to me. There is definitely no other person on this earth that would ever love me as he does. I love him!
     He is my most favorite spiritual teacher, (again, besides Christ), most favorite counselor, most favorite person! He is more than I ever thought possible. I am truly honored and humbled to be called Mrs. Dear. ;)

Comments

Popular Posts