Grateful

     I am so glad that I serve a risen Saviour!  He is so good to me!  I am glad that He humbles me, for it causes me to remember how much I need Him.  Without Him, my life would be miserable; and, those times that I go on living how I think is best, or how it makes me feel--well, let us just say, those are very opportune times for humbling lessons.
     I hate the flesh. It is my own worst enemy.  I wish I would remember that fact more often than I do.  I cannot wait until I get a new body, in a new heaven, and new earth!  I know that it almost sounds too good to be true, but PRAISE THE LORD, it is true!  I am so glad that the Bible is no fairy tale:  It is the I AM!
     So, publicly, I would like to tell my gracious Lord God Jesus Christ, the Great I AM, thank You for loving me.  Thank You for dying for this vile, fleshly, wicked me.  Thank You for saving me in spite of myself.  Thank You for forgiving me of my sins.  Thank You for sealing me forever to be with You.  Thank You for giving me the grace I need to serve You.   Thank You that Your Word is ever true, even when I fail.   Thank You.  I love You, Lord.

Comments

Popular Posts