2011 A.D. Re-Cap
- The beginning of 2011 A.D. saw me endure much grief and depression. I struggled many times in my walk.
- In April, I experienced a great RELIEF by some great ministering, by the Lord through Dear, that I so desperately needed. The previous months' woes were quickly and graciously lifted.
- The very last day of June saw my brother-in-law entering into the hospital. The next few days were so crucial. He nearly died the first few days he was there. He would not go home until November.
- In August, Dear and I got clear direction from God in some very important issues in our lives. Since then, we have been praying, studying, preparing, and seeking His face to follow Him all the way in this avenue of our lives.
- In the fall, my husband and I started letting those near to us, and for whom it would affect, know of our decision regarding Christmas.
- November saw my brother-in-law out of the hospital, and started on the long road of recovery!
- Today. Today I am reminded of how much God has given me. I am reminded of how little I have given to Him. I am overwhelmed by the fact that in spite of this great imbalance, He still gives me love! I am reminded that over 17 years ago, when I came in child-like faith to Him for His salvation, forgiveness, and new life, that He willingly, quickly, and forever gave me Himself: Jesus Christ. I am reminded that though I have failed Him, in "big" ways and "small" ways, that He has shown patience with me. He has given me opportunity after opportunity to "get it right." Though each lesson gets harder, nevertheless it is done in His same grace. I am reminded, today, that I am a most blessed lady to have THE GOD and THE KING OF KINGS and THE HOLY SPIRIT ever present with me.