2016 December Day Book

For Today


Looking Out My Window:
 
...Is the still quietness of an early evening.
I Am Thinking:

...That I need to conquer this battle within me.

I Am Thankful:

...That through Christ, I can overcome!

One Of My Favorite Things:
...Is observing my li'l family.

I Am Creating:
...a home.

I Am Wearing:

...Jammies.

I Am Reading:

...Ezekiel & "Passionate Housewives Desperate For God"

I Am Hoping:

...For clarity in our purpose in this coming year.
 
I Am Learning:

...To not grow weary in well-doing.

In My Kitchen:
...Is a tidied-up table.
In My Garden:

...Our plants are growing!

Post Script:


Shared Quote:
 
'"I'd rather know my 'ABCs' in Heaven, than Greek and Hebrew in Hell." Sam Jones
 
A Moment From My Day:
"Clean Kitchen Sink" 2016 Copyright Molding Into A Lady




Closing Notes:
 
"But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ. Therefore, my beloved brethren, be ye stedfast, unmoveable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, forasmuch as ye know that your labour is not in vain in the Lord." 1 Corinthians 15:57-58

Comments

Popular Posts