2016 November Day Book

For Today


Looking Out My Window:

I can still see the lush foliage, deceptively spring-like during the autumn day.

I Am Thinking:

...Of how blessed I am to have my compassionate husband.

I Am Thankful:

...That God walks me through each step of my journey.

One Of My Favorite Things:

...Is a clean kitchen sink.

I Am Creating:

...Not much, at the moment.  However, many plans in this mind of mine!

I Am Wearing:

...Comfortable, homey clothes. :-)

I Am Reading:

...Well, getting ready to read "Passionate Housewives Desperate For God," again, as part of a Book Club/Study in which I'm involved.

I Am Hoping:

...For continued healing:  both in my soul, and body.

I Am Learning:

...Of the absolute necessity to lean upon the strong arms of my Saviour!

In My Kitchen:

Exciting new culinary adventures that include God-given, Dear-caught, venison!

In My Garden:

...Our first, real attempt at growing our food!  Everything is blessedly popping up as it should!

Board Room:
https://www.pinterest.com/pin/263531015675708527/

Post Script:

Bandana Gramma Youtube Channel -- If you've not checked out her channel, do so now!  You won't be disappointed.  If you do, please let her know Miss Renee sent you her way!

Shared Quote:
'"You are no saint,' says the devil. Well, if I am not, I am a sinner, and Jesus Christ came into the world to save sinners. Sink or swim, I go to Him; other hope, I have none."  Charles Spurgeon 
A Moment From My Day:



Closing Notes:
"For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves:  it is the gift of God:  Not of works, lest any man should boast."  Ephesians 2:8-9

Comments

  1. Hello, My first time visit here and I'm popping by from Simple Woman's Daybook site.

    Thank you for sharing a slice of your life today. Here's wishing you glimpses of heaven in unexpected places. Blessings, Brenda

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

"Let your speech be alway with grace, seasoned with salt, that ye may know how ye ought to answer every man." Colossians 4:6

Popular Posts