A Quick "Hello!"

     I thought it would be nice to quickly come on here and say "Hello!"  I know I have been quiet over here, for a little while, (though, I am still active on my Facebook page...So, if you would like to stay in touch, please come say "Hello!" yourself!).  I do not know how frequent I will be back to my blog, but, it is a desire of mine to get back "in action."

     You may be wondering why so quiet over here?  Well, I have been dealing with some normal motherhood issues.  So, taking care of my family and myself has been of a larger priority these days.  I appreciate all those who have been, and would graciously continue to, keep me and my family in prayers.

     I hope everyone's summer has been nice!  I know I have been grateful for a lovely summer!  Lots of blue skies, chirping birds, ever-loving-to-learn child, a hard-working husband, here-and-there thunderstorms, and fresh fruit, to name a few! 

     I also have been noticeably growing in the Lord; noticeably, I say, because I actually am noticing some of the growth!  Ahh, let patience have her perfect work in you...Do not necessarily pray for patience; but, when trials come to perfect patience in you...Just lean on the Lord, and let patience do its work. 

And with that note, I will bid you adieu!

Comments

Popular Posts