Giving Of Thanks: DAYS 14 - 17

     Life with a new baby... Ahh, so sweet, but not without some work! 😊 Since he's currently napping, I'm going to take a moment to share some praises on my heart.

     I'm so glad for modern technology, as I've previously mentioned.  With it, we've been able to make video calls with loved ones.  Just in the past two days, both my mother and brother were able to chat with the li'l guy and me!

     I'm very thankful for the ability to do research, so quickly, thanks to our technology.  With it, I've been able to learn how to care for my son. I've also been able to get help and support, whereas I may not have been, otherwise.

     When he was born, he had a tongue and a lip tie. For those who know, it made nursing very traumatic.  Later, I plan on going into a bit more detail, as this subject (breastfeeding), as well as midwifery in general, is a subject near and dear to my heart; and, one of great interest.

     With the ability to do research, and stay in constant communication with the right folks, God blessed us in seeing my sons ties repaired, and nursing successful!  I cannot express the immense gratitude and humility in my heart for all these things.  I especially thank those who have kept us in prayer; please, continue doing so. I take no day for granted, wherein I'm able to nurse my son.

     I'm thankful for a relatively peaceful day today.  Since my son has also started teething, it's been a bit more challenging.  So, to see him more comforted than other days, makes my heart glad.

Thank You, Lord, for these blessings today!

Comments

Popular Posts