Giving Of Thanks: DAY 3

     My son.  Our blessed surprise!  I'm so very thankful to have him in our lives!

     Even just a few months into being his parent, I'm trying to remember what it was like without his presence in our lives.  Life seems so much fuller, since God put him in it. Oh, how glad I am!

     Many know the struggle we have had to become parents.  So, to have him come into our lives, so unexpectedly, was a sheer delight beyond description.  Thank You, Lord!

     I can certainly attest to the fact that he came at the perfect time, even though we may not have said so, at the beginning.  Not that we didn't want him; we were just, and still are, getting back on our feet, after moving with only what we could fit in Dear's little truck.  Oh, but God has provided far beyond our dreams!

     There are so many other wonderful testimonies I look forward to sharing someday on here.  God is just so good.  Ahh, it overwhelms me to tears.  My heart overflows with gratitude!

     Our son, a very clear answer to many prayers, is just one more evidence of God's indescribable love.  Not that He ever needed to go beyond what He did for me on Calvary, but, oh, how grateful I am!

Comments

Popular Posts