Neglecting Christ? Here's What We Can Do About It.

     Oh, how often we neglect Christ.  How often we overlook musing upon Him:  who He is, what He has done, what He is doing, and what He will do.  I know for myself, I neglect Him too much.
     Then, there are messages I hear, that bring my mind and heart back into focus.  I am reminded of His majesty, His love...Him.  I am ever grateful for the men who preach such messages:  messages that turn our hearts to Christ, and off of ourselves/earthly things.
    It never fails, too.  When I/we listen to messages--those sermons that point our hearts Heaven-ward, it cannot but fix our neglectful hearts and minds.  We are stirred into attending to our loving Lord!
     There was one such message to which we listened, last night.  Neither one of us had a dry eye.  There were a mix of emotions and thoughts.  It is such a powerful message!
     I do not desire to give any of it away.  I want you to listen to it.  It is not that lengthy.  I cannot stress it enough:  PLEASE LISTEN TO IT.  Without a doubt, you will be the better for it!

Comments

Popular Posts