The Thursday 7

     I wanted to start a new habit:  for myself, and, hopefully, an encouraging one for others.  I would like to, each week, find seven things for which I can thank/praise God.  I am sure there are many things I will find, for which to praise Him!
     So, I am starting now.  Please, feel free to join!  Just do a post, linking back to here, where you have shared seven praises unto God!  If you do not blog, then just share your list of seven things, in the comments section, below.  Let us see what will happen, when we keep a thankful heart!


  1. I'm thankful for being saved!  My life is meaningless, outside of Jesus Christ!  No other joy can compare, than knowing, being known, loving, and being loved, by Him!
  2. I'm thankful for my marriage!  God truly has redeemed it!  Even with all the struggles, I can definitely see the beauty of God in it.
  3. I'm thankful for my church family.  God has used them to minister to me, in so many different ways.  I'm blessed!
  4. I'm thankful that the Lord has brought me through every hardship I've ever faced:  self-imposed, or otherwise.  He always shows Himself strong, capable, and glorious, in them!
  5. I'm thankful for our new abode!  Though there is much work, it is an incredible blessing from the Lord; that I'll not soon forget!
  6. I'm thankful for my family.  God has used them to teach me much.
  7. I'm thankful for my friends.  Again, God uses them in my life, to teach me much.
**Do not forget:  if you want to join in, please link back, or share your "thanks" in the comments section below.  I look forward to hearing your praises!**


Comments

Popular Posts