2014 June Day Book

Outside My Window:

...Is our duck coop. :D

I Am Thinking:

...How BLESSED I am, to have been redeemed by Jesus Christ!

I Am Thankful For:

...My future being in the hands of Jesus Christ!

I Am Learning:

...So much more about God, as Dear takes me through His Word, in our daily Bible devotions!

From The Kitchen:

...Is the hum of the dishwasher.

I Am Wearing:

...A grateful heart!

I Am Creating:

...Can't say.  Someone might read it. :-P

I Am Going:

...To go to church services tonight!

I Am Reading:

...The Gospel of John:  such good reading!

I Am Hoping:

...In Jesus Christ!

I Am Hearing:

...Some great preaching by Brother Charles Lawson!

I Am Noticing:

...The Laodicean-attitude, pervading our nation.

I Am Wondering:

...How to get some projects completed.

I Am Realizing:

...One of the reasons, maybe, why God brought us to our new home.

Pondering These Words:

...Brotherly love.

Around The House:

...Is peace.

One Of My Favorite Things:

...Is to ride around in the truck, with Dear. :-)

A Few Plans For The Week:

1.  Keep working on some projects.
2.  Keep reading God's Word.
3.  Keep examining myself, in the light of Scripture.
4.  Keep looking for ways to bless folks.

Here Is A Picture Thought I Am Sharing:

My Love
Copyright 2014 Molding Into A Lady

Comments

Popular Posts