Egg Salad Sandwiches

     So, in my last post I sought out ideas for a healthy, low-cost way to make lunches for Dear. Well, I think I found a recipe for my desire! The other day, I was trying to find a quick way to make us a dinner to carry with us as we went to go work on our new house.
     I had a few eggs, and decided to find a recipe for egg salad. Boy, am I ever glad I did! I think we found one of our favorites! For the past few nights, we have been having egg salad sandwiches. LOL!      The recipe I found must have triggered our bodies' long-held cravings, or something. We are always looking forward to them. Dear has had them for his lunch the past two days, and thoroughly enjoys them.
     Now, mind you, he will not be only getting those sandwiches for the rest of his lunches for his lifetime, but I do not think he would complain....Yet. I was so excited at finding a good recipe that is easy and cheap to make, and I want to share it with you!

 RENEE'S EGG SALAD SANDWICHES

 8 eggs, boiled 1 Tbs. Dry mustard 2 Tbs. Dill weed 1 tsp. Celery seed 1 Tbs. Garlic 1 - 2 tsp. Black pepper Sprinkling of Salt 3 Tbs. mayonnaise Peel the boiled eggs, and place in medium-sized mixing bowl. Add the rest of ingredients, then mix/mash with fork. Once well-blended, spread on your favorite bread for a delicious sandwich, and enjoy! (I'm currently dreaming of adding nice, thin slices of fresh red onion....MMM!). Our favorite bread for this sandwich is any of "Dave's Killer Bread." It makes about 8 whole sandwiches; 6 if you are liberal. :)

Comments

  1. nice post thanks for sharing...looking for to visit more...happy mother's day loves soraya

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

"Let your speech be alway with grace, seasoned with salt, that ye may know how ye ought to answer every man." Colossians 4:6

Popular Posts