Prayer Mode

     Over at my friend's blog, The Imperfect Housewife, she has a post that I would like you to see. She has touched on an idea that has gotten my attention. I think it might yours, too.
     It is regarding prayer. Praying for each other. Sharing our burdens as ladies and praying faithfully for one another. It is a great opportunity to seek our Lord for one another!
     There is the thought that Mondays would be a good day to prepare for the week, by sharing those prayers that day. I do not know about you, but it seems that every time after church services on a Sunday, Monday rolls around and the heated battle is on! I know I could use extra prayer that day from faithful sisters in Christ! :)
     Here is the link for my friend's site: http://theimperfecthousewife.com/2011/06/reader-input-needed/. Why do you not stop for a visit? Thank you!

Comments

Popular Posts